Soft and creamy, these Banana-Curd Mini Pancakes are perfect for any occassion, any time of the day. Banana gives its softness and curd makes it even more mouthwatering. Everyone loves pancake, that is a fact. The big advantage of these mini pancakes is that it is low carb and gluten-free so you can easily incorporate into you diet. A guilt-free solution for those with a sweet tooth & the ultimate crowd-pleaser.
What you need
- 45 g Low Carb, Gluten Free Pancake Flour
- 75 g water
- 1 banana (pureed with a fork)
- 100 g curd
- rum aroma/flavoring
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread oil in a pan, pour in a certain amount of the pancake mixture and cook it under the lid for a few seconds.
- Flip the pancake and cook it without the lid. Great for breakfast!
- Enjoy Banana-Curd Mini Pancakes!