We are sure you have already heard about vegetable squares. This is not a coincidence, since many people love salty snacks and party food. This simple vegetable square is the perfect so called ‘fingerfood’. Moreover, you can make it gluten-free, which a big plus for those on a gluten-free diet.
Are you suffering from Celiac disease or gluten intolerance? No worries! Now you can freely enjoy the lovely texture and taste of these easy-to-make gluten-free vegetable squares.
What you need
- 100 g Vegan Dairy Egg Gluten Free Flatbread Flour – Gluten Free Langos Mix
- 20 g lemon juice
- 110 g water
- One tbsp melted duck fat or coconut oil
- 2 carrot
- Two smaller potato
- 1 bigger celery quarter
- Two and a half threads of green onion
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- One tsp Kebab Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon Ground Smoked Paprika Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Garlic Powder Garlic Granules
- turmeric, white pepper, parsley
- linseed flakes
- Mix all the dry ingredients (vegetables) in a blender. Stir the liquid ingredients and add to the vegetable mix. Combine the mixtures thoroughly.
- Then, put the mixture into a baking pan (lined with parchment paper), sprinkle with linseed flakes.
- Bake for 40 minutes in a 180 °C preheated oven.
- Enjoy Gluten-Free Vegetable squares!