As you may know, doughnut muffin is one of the most popular party desserts nowadays. Now you can make this delicious cake at home. Furthermore, the result is going to be low-carb, low-sugar and diet friendly so you don’t have to worry about you sugar and carb-intake when you satisfy your sweet tooth with this amazing and easy-to-make doughnut muffin. Here is the recipe:
2.5 dl milk
25 g active dry yeast
80 g margarine
1 tbsp 1:4 Sugar Substitute (Order here: https://slimandsmart.co.uk/product/low-carb-sugar-substitute-with-sucralose-sweetener-500g/)
1 whole egg + 1 for the eggwash
A pinch of salt
200 g Baking Flour (Oder here: https://slimandsmart.co.uk/product/dia-wellness-baking-flour-1-kg/)
200 g Zero 6 Flour
(Order here: https://slimandsmart.co.uk/product/slide-6-wellness-zero-concentrate-500-g/)
DW hazelnut cream
(Order here: https://slimandsmart.co.uk/product/dia-wellness-peanut-butter-0-25-kg/)
1/2 tsp flour improver (optional)
(Order here: https://slimandsmart.co.uk/product/dia-wellness-flour-improver-250g/)
- First of all, mix the ingredients of the dough and knead it thoroughly. Also, You can use a bread machine if you want.
- Secondly, cover the dough and let it double in size for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Roll out the dough to 3mm and cut into 9cm diameter round pieces with a pastry cutter. You can use a 14cm diameter cutter as well. The bigger you cut the fuller the muffin mould will be.
- Then, put some hazelnut cream in the middle of each dough. Make round balls and put them into the muffin mould with their pinched half down.
- Cover the balls and let them rise again for half an hour in a warm place.
- Apply eggwash, then bake them in a preheated 180 C oven for approx. 14-16 minutes, until golden brown.
- Finally, sprinkle with powdered sugar substitute and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe? Like our Facebook page to get notified about new recipes & articles!
Check out our webshop to find high-quality, low carb, healthy snacks that can help boost your daily vitamin and mineral intake!
All content available on Slim and Smart.co.uk provides general information and discussion about medicine, health, and related subjects. The blog articles, recipes images, videos and other forms of content provided on this blog are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, he or she should consult with an appropriately-licensed physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency seek for medical help immediately.