Soft and creamy Coconut Roll, perfect with a glass of milk or even in itself!
Did you know that coconut “pulp” is high in protein and coconut milk is low in sugar by nature? Coconut Roll is the star of parties all around the world. It’s simple, quick and easy-to-make and most importantly, it is amazingly delicious. Now, you can make a diet-friendly, paleo, vegan version eveyone will love. It has such a great texture and taste. The combination coconut and cocoa is literally a match made in heaven.
- 100 g Gluten Free Paleo Baking Flour With Erythritol
- 15 g Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder
- 60 g Low Carb Apricot and Grape Jam Mix
- 50 g Canned Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp rum aroma (optional)
- Mix the ingredients and put the mixture in the fridge.
- Ingredients for the filling:
- 50 g Gluten Free Paleo Baking Flour With Erythritol
- 120 g water
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 10 g Stevia and Erythritol Sweetener
- Bring water to a boil and add the flour. After a few seconds the mixture thickens. Take it off the stove and add the desiccated coconut.
- After the mixture has cooled down completely, roll both doughs to equal size, then place them on each other and roll up the dough. Cover it with desiccated coconut.
- Enjoy Paleo Vegan Coconut Roll!
You can also make this vegan Coconut Roll for Christmas. As far as we know, Santa Claus loves it too, just like Chocolate Chip Cookie.