Delicious, biona coconut spread combined with the healthy chocolate spread. It is called Cocobella. High in fibre and protein.
This delicious and super healthy biona coconut spread is made with natural coconut butter and cocoa powder. This unique recipe helps us deliver an incredible nutrition boost which will help you enjoy your snacks, cakes or even your morning toasts.
If you are looking for smooth taste and texture as an alternative to your regular butter and spreads, which also has excellent nutrition from wholesome ingredients, you don’t need to look further. Just try our 100% natural, healthy chocolate spread.
For a start, this coconut butter is a spread made from coconut meat. To explain this easily, the production is the similar to how peanuts are used to make peanut butter. The texture may vary from the peanut butter, but we can assure you, that our coconut spread is as smooth as you’d like it to be. Just like peanut butter, this healthy chocolate spread can be used in your smoothies to add a delicious flavour, blend it into coffee to make an exotic café latte or eat it just from the jar.
Furthermore, coconut butter is full of nutrition. One tablespoon coconut butter gives you 2 g fibre. It also contains potassium, magnesium, and iron. Our biona coconut spread, therefore, definitely not just wins the delicious, but the healthy chocolate spread title.
Last but not least, if you are more creative and dedicated than only making delicious toast in the morning, you can make delicious, healthy oat chocolate cookies with using this spread.
Our best oat chocolate cookie recipe:
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• One large egg
• 4 tablespoons low carb diet sugar substantial
• 1/2 cup coconut oil
• 1 and 1/2 cups oat flour or regular oats blended in a blender
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• a teaspoon cinnamon
• Pinch of salt
• 3 tbs Biona Coconut and Healthy Chocolate Spread
How to bake this great oat chocolate cookie:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Get a medium bowl and put the vanilla extract, egg and low carb diet sugar substantial in a bowl.
3. Melt the coconut oil, then cool it down slightly. Once it is cooled down, add it to the bowl. Then mix it.
4. Add the oat flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir it.
5. Once you are happy with the blended mix, slowly pour the healthy chocolate spread into the mix.
6. Place the bowl in the fridge and leave it to settle for at least one hour.
7. Place baking paper on a tray.
8. Measure the even amount of dough with a tablespoon and place them on the baking paper leaving approx. 2 cm gap in between them.
9. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned around the edges.
10. Take them out of the oven and let them cool down before serving them.
Nutrition details of Cocobella Spread – Chocolate & Coconut in 100g:
Energy 2056 KJ / 491 kcal
Fat: 32.6g of which saturates: 28.5g
Carbohydrate: 49.7g of which sugars: 36.5g
Ingredients: Coconut, Concentrated Coconut Blossom Syrup, Cocoa Powder (8%)