Delicious and super healthy biona organic coconut butter to help you boost your cooking and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
For a start, our wonderful coconut butter made from only the highest quality and organic dried coconuts. It is made in a same way as the peanut butter and enjoys a similar smooth texture, although it may vary a bit from product to product.
Furthermore, this organic coconut butter is not just a superfood due to its nutrition level. But with its tropical taste and creamy texture, make it outstanding and the best choice when you are looking for a healthy alternative to regular butter or spreads. You can use it for cooking, baking, as a spread or in smoothies.
Moreover, coconut butter is full of nutrition. One tablespoon coconut butter gives you 2 g fibre. It also contains potassium, magnesium, and iron. This organic coconut definitely provides you with a proper nutrition boost.
Last but not least, if you are more creative and dedicated than only making delicious toast in the morning, you can make delicious, healthy coconut cake with using this spread.
Our best healthy coconut cake recipe:
• 230g dairy free margarine, at room temperature
• 200g brown sugar
• 330 ml coconut milk
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 400g self-raising semi-wholegrain flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
1. 2 Bananas
2. Juice of one lemon
3. 100g rice syrup
4. 150g Biona Organic Coconut Butter
5. 50ml water
6. 50g desiccated coconut
Instructions to make your deliciously healthy coconut cake:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Grease two round 9-inch cake pans or one. Depending on if you want to create a taller sponge and cut it half or you just want to bake two thinner at the time and place them on the top of each other.
3. Put the margarine, sugar, coconut milk, vinegar and vanilla in a medium bowl and mix them with a hand mixer.
4. Then place the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a separate bowl and mix them properly.
5. Next, add flour to the creamed mixture.
6. Either pour the whole mix into the one baking tray or divide it equally amongst the two pans.
7. Place them in the oven and bake them for 25 to 30 mins.
8. Cool them for about 5 to 10 mins. Invert cakes onto cooling racks.
9. If you made one taller sponge, then cut it half and cool it like that.
Prepare the icing.
10. Place all icing ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix it until smooth.
11. Cover one tier of the cake with frosting, place the other one on the top. Then put a tiny layer of frosting on the top and add coconut flakes for a nice design.
Enjoy your delicious cake!
Nutritional details of 100g Biona Coconut Bliss Organic Coconut Butter:
Energy 670.3kcal/ 2806kj
Fat 64.5g of which saturates 57.2g
Carbohydrate 23.6g of which sugars 7.3g
Ingredients: whole coconut
Allergen Information: Vegan