Low Carb Flour Coconut Flour is a protein-rich wheat flour substitute which is high in dietary fibre.
The coconut flour is a delicious and naturally gluten free alternative for grain flours and suitable for dieters and people who have diabetes or gluten sensitivity.
Moreover, this low carb flour is rich in healthy fats and low in sugars and carbohydrates. You can use coconut flour in many recipes instead of grain flours to make healthier foods for you and your family.
It is suitable for baking and cooking in numerous ways, either in sweet or savoury recipes.
This gluten free flour is unsweetened, and however it has a slight coconut flavour and smell, it does not overpower other tastes. You can also combine this gluten-free flour with other low carb flours to get the best texture.
Impressive health benefits of coconut flour:
• High in fibre: it supplies 61% dietary fibre which helps the body get rid of toxins and waste.
• Rich in healthy fats which give energy to the body and support a healthy metabolism.
• Helps maintain a balanced blood sugar level as it has a low GI, therefore consuming coconut flour is very beneficial for people with diabetes.
• It helps with healthy digestion.
• Lowers bad LDL cholesterol level
Store it cool and dry. Once opened keep refrigerated.
Nutrition details of Low Carb Flour Coconut Flour in 100g:
Fat: 12g of which saturated: 10,8g
Carbohydrates: 15g of which sugars: 15g
Dietary fibre: 48,6g