Bees make organic wildflower honey. The consistency and taste of this organic honey depend on the variety of flower at the time the bees have been working.
As organic honey is rich in anti-microbial properties and nutrients, therefore, it has so many health benefits. We haven’t pasteurised this wildflower honey, thus it is also full of healthy enzymes.
Here is a few example of the amazing benefits of wildflower honey:
• Raw honey has a significant effect on the immune system as it provides antioxidants. It helps against heart disease and cancer according to research.
• Wildflower honey may provide relief to those who has a sore throat, cough or any respiratory infection and can contribute to reducing the annoyance of a nighttime cough for even children.
• You can use this organic honey to treat wounds due to the antibacterial properties.
• Helps to prevent allergies as it can work as immunisation.
• It can help the skin to heal if you suffer from sunburn, just apply a thin layer.
• If you suffer from indigestion or constipation consuming raw honey regularly can help fight it.
Also, you can use organic honey as a sugar substitute.
You can use it for sweetening tea or coffee, muffins or even smoothies. For a perfect breakfast, just put some organic honey on a slice of buttered bread and enjoy it!
Ingredients: clear honey (non GM source)