Organic Coconut Cream – Creamed Coconut is not just organic but also a vegan product.
The coconuts used to create this coconut cream are originally grown in Sri Lanka, and here every part of the tree is used by local farmers providing them with a steady income.
You can use this coconut cream for cooking and baking. Moreover, you can also prepare quick skin and hair care products out of it.
Furthermore, creamed coconut is very similar to coconut milk, but it contains less water, so it has a thicker texture than milk. It has a slight non-sweet taste, this is why Asian cuisines use it often.
You can use coconut cream with curries, soups, pies, milkshakes, desserts and much more.
Creamed coconut has many healthy benefits, such as:
• high in healthy fats which give you energy without gaining weight
• it contains lauric acid and other antimicrobial compounds which help make the immune system stronger against viruses and bacteria
• it contributes to the hydration of the body as it has a high level of sodium and potassium. They are essential for example after a sweaty, extensive workout
• you can apply coconut cream onto your skin to fight against ageing
• excellent dairy cream substitute for people suffering from lactose intolerance
Ingredients: 100% pure cold-pressed coconut oil