This low calorie fortified wheat flour could become your biggest help in the kitchen for general use.
Moreover, this low carb fortified wheat flour with 55% absorbable carbohydrate content has high protein content and low Glycemic index. Low GI means your blood glucose level is raised slowly so that you can manage your Type 2 diabetes better.
Fortunately, this Low Carb Diet Low Calorie Fortified Wheat Flour is perfect to use in any recipe during your everyday life.
As an example, we like using this Fortified Wheat Flour for making bread. Thanks to the added vitamins, one slice of enriched bread (appr. 50 g) covers half of your daily vitamin intake.
Low Carb Diet Low Calorie Fortified Wheat Flour 500g
- low carb bread recipe
- Ingredients for one 250 g loaf:
- 180 g Low Carb Diet Low Calorie Fortified Wheat Flour
- 4 g salt
- 7 g yeast
- 100 – 120 ml 3.5 – 4.2 fl oz tepid water
- Firstly, take half of the water and stir the yeast into it. Set aside for minimum 5 minutes.
- Once your yeast mixture has risen, add the flour salt and the rest of the water. In 3-4 minutes smooth the dough and start kneading it for an addition 3 minutes. Rest the dough for 20 minutes then knead it again and shape a round loaf. Grease a loaf tin and let your bread prove for 30-40 minutes at room temperature. Be careful with draughts and chill.
- Before you put your bread into the preheated oven, brush the surface with water carefully and then bake it for 35 minutes.
Nutrition details of Dia-Wellness Fortified Reduced-Carb Baking Flour in 100 g:
Energy: 310 Kcal / 1289 KJ
Carbohydrates: 55.4 g, of which sugars: 0.4g
Fat: 4.8 g of which saturated: 0.03 g
Dietary fibre: 6.7g
Sodium: 0.06 g
Total absorbed carbohydrates: 55.4 g
Vitamins in 100 g:
Folic acid: 243 micro g (12% RDA)
B2: 0.48 mg (31% RDA),
B6: 1.6 mg (80% RDA),
B12: 9.7 mg (97% RDA)
RDA: Recommended Dietary Allowances.
Ingredients: wheat flour, wheat protein, dietary fiber, oat flour, milk protein, resistant starch, bran, vegetable fat (palm oil), thickeners (guar gum, pectin, maltodextrins), emulsifier (fatty acid mono- and diglycerides), edible acid (lactic acid), antioxidants (ascorbic acid), enzymes (alpha-amylase, hemicellulase), vitamins (B12, B6, B2, folic acid).