We are happy to offer our Low Carb Diet Gluten Free Muffin Mix gluten and lactose free muffin powder.
This gluten free muffin mix doesn’t contain any milk or milk derivatives, nor beet sugar. Rather, it includes fructose and sweetener.
We believe, even if you are lactose intolerant, you should have your selection of sweets. Especially, if you are on a low carb diet or even have problems with gluten. These gluten free muffins will bring you the long forgotten joy of muffin-eating!
Moreover, this muffin mix will let you try different alternatives depending on your taste. We would like to share with you our best gluten free muffin recipe.
Low Carb Diet Gluten Free Muffin Mix 500g
- gluten free muffin recipe:
- 250 g 8 oz gluten free muffin powder
- 150 ml 5.27926 fl oz oil. Our best pick was 150 g coconut oil so far.
- 100 ml 3.51951 fl oz water
- Take 250 g (8 oz) gluten free muffin powder and mix it with 150 ml (5.27926 fl oz) oil. Our best pick was 150 g coconut oil so far. Add 100 ml (3.51951 fl oz) water and stir them well.
- Rest for a few minutes until you preheat the oven to 180-degree.
- Put the mixture into the muffin trays, you should get 15 large muffins out of this dough.
- Then bake it for approximately 15 minutes, which should give enough time to get golden brown gluten free muffins.
- Be careful with timing as the muffin mixture contains low carb ingredients so they can get dense after 15 minutes.
Nutrition details of Dia-Wellness Gluten Free Muffin Mix in 100 g:
Energy: 368 Kcal/ 1546 kJ
Protein: 7.4 g
Carbohydrate: 59.9 g, of which sugar: 8.0g
Fat: 7.5 g, of which saturates: 3.2g
Complex Carbohydrates: 52.4 g.
Ingredients: gluten-free sponge cake flour (maize starch, Millet flour, vegetable fibers, vegetable fat, soy protein, antioxidant ascorbic acid, thickeners are sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, emulsifiers: fatty acids, polyglycerol esters of lactate), whole egg powder, egg white powder, sweeteners include fructose, maltitol, sucralose, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, acidity regulator Na pyrophosphate.