Low calorie muffins are the best way to start your day or make you go a little bit longer in the afternoon.
Who doesn’t like a low carb breakfast muffin as an addition to your low carb sugar free coffee? Or during an afternoon tea where not just manner but calorie counts as well?
These low calorie muffins are a must on your platter next to any low carb cake or low carb shortcrust pastry sweets.
Let us share our two best sugar free muffin recipes with you to show how easy is to prepare low calorie muffins at home.
Sugar free muffin recipe #1:
Low Carb Diet Breakfast Muffin Powder 500g
- 500 g Low Calorie Muffin Powder
- 200 ml 6.7628 fl oz water
- 200 ml 6.7628 fl oz oil.
- For your no sugar muffins, take 500 g Low Calorie Muffin Powder and mix it with 200 ml (6.7628 fl oz) water and 200 ml (6.7628 fl oz) oil.
- Stir the ingredients well, so all of the powder is dissolved and form a nice dough. This amount should give you 15 good-sized muffins, so add them to the muffin trays accordingly.
- Bake them for approximately 15 minutes in 180-degree oven. Make sure you keep this time. Otherwise, your muffins can get a little bit dense.
Sugar free muffin recipe #2:
For your low calorie muffins, this time use 500g Low Carb Breakfast Muffin Powder. Mix it with 200g (6.7628 fl oz) melted butter and 250 ml (8 fl oz) milk.
We advise you to bake them for 15 minutes in 180-degree oven. You should get 15 large muffins from this dough.
Nutrition details of Dia-Wellness Muffin Powder in 100 g:
Energy: 1496 kJ / 356 kcal
Fat: 5.3 g of which saturated fatty acids: 1.0 g
Carbohydrate: 55.7 g of which sugars: 3.0 g of which polyols: 3.5 g
Fiber: 8.1 g
Protein: 18.7 g
Salt: 1.22 g
Ingredients: wheat flour, wheat protein, spelled flour, dietary fiber, whole egg powder, sweetener: maltitol, sucralose, bulking agent: polydextrose, oatmeal flour, milk protein, skimmed milk powder, wheat bran, bulking agent: sodium bicarbonate, acidity regulator: E450i, emulsifier: E475, E 481,
Allergens: gluten, milk, egg