This sugar free ice cream in chocolate flavour is the most delicious guilt-free, diet-friendly ice cream you have ever tasted!
A ready-made sugar free ice cream powder in chocolate flavour is all you need on a hot day or the difficult days during your low carb diet or paleo diet. In addition, you wouldn’t imagine, but compared to other similar product, this bag will give you enough sugar free ice cream mix to serve a big family or last for the 3-hour-long Titanic movie.
Moreover, preparation is super-easy! You just add some milk, and you are ready to go. If you are the master of the kitchen, go one or two steps further and try parfait or shake. See our suggestion below or go creative and share yours in the comment section below.
Low Carb Diet Sugar Free Ice Cream Powder – Chocolate Flavour – 250 g
- Simple low carb sugar free ice cream in chocolate flavour:
- Put 200ml cold milk in a bowl
- and add 70g ice cream powder.
- Using a hand mixer (or a whisk and your strength) blend slowly first for a minute and then blend on a higher speed for another 2 minutes until you get a creamy texture.
- Third, transfer into a serving dish and place it into the freezer. Leave until desired consistency.
- If you are lucky and you have an ice cream maker, you can use this sugar free ice cream powder in your machine also.
Simple low carb sugar free parfait in chocolate flavour:
First, prepare using the ice cream method and then layer between sponge fingers or sponge cake and put in the freezer.
Leave at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Try our variety of sugar free ice cream powders to have nice layers in your parfait cake!
Simple low carb sugar free shake:
Mix 200ml cold milk with 60g sugar free ice cream powder until you get a creamy texture. Ready to drink. Add ice cubes, if required.
Nutrition details of Dia-Wellness reduced carb chocolate flavour – ice cream powder per 100g:
Energy: 307 Kcal / 1288 KJ
Carbohydrates: 52.7 grammes, of which polyol: 28.7 g, which is not absorbable: 13.9 g
Fat: 13.2 g
Total absorbed carbohydrates: 32.9g
Ingredients: vegetable fat powder, sweeteners (erythritol, xylitol, maltitol, sucralose), thickeners (modified corn starch), carob seed flour, bulking agent (polydextrose), whole and skimmed milk powder, cocoa powder, crystal vanillin, emulsifiers (fatty acids Polyglycerol esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids)