This delicious Low Carb Diet Sugar Free Ice Cream Powder will help anyone on a low carb or paleo diet on the most challenging and hottest days.
If you don’t know how to survive your low carb diet without sweets, we brought you the right sugar free ice cream powder. Furthermore, to use this sugar-free ice cream powder, you don’t even need an ice cream maker, a hand mixer or a strong arm is enough!
For instance, this lemon flavoured sugar free ice cream powder gives you the right mix of savoury and sweet will make you forget your pain, be emotional or physical.
Moreover, preparation is super-easy! You just add some milk, and you are ready to go. If you are the master of the kitchen, go one or two steps further and try parfait or shake. See our suggestion below or go creative and share yours in the comment section below.
Low Carb Diet Sugar Free Ice Cream Powder – Lemon Flavour 250 g
- Ingredients for the Low Carb Diet Sugar Free Ice Cream Powder
- Simple low carb sugar free ice cream:
- put 200ml cold milk in a bowl and
- add 70g ice cream powder.
- Using a hand mixer (or a whisk and your strength) blend slowly first for a minute and then blend on a higher speed for another 2 minutes until you get a creamy texture.
- Third, transfer into a serving dish and place it into the freezer. Leave until desired consistency.
- If you are lucky and you have an ice cream maker, you can use this sugar free ice cream powder in your machine also.
Simple low carb sugar free parfait:
First, prepare using the ice cream method and then layer between sponge fingers or sponge cake and put in the freezer.
Leave at room temperature for 10-15 mins before serving.
Simple low carb sugar free shake:
Mix 200ml cold milk with 60g sugar free ice cream powder until you get a creamy texture. Ready to drink. Add ice cubes, if required.
Nutrition details of Dia-Wellness reduced carb lemon flavour – ice cream powder per 100g:
- Energy: 304 Kcal / 1278 KJ
- Protein: 11.9g
- Carbohydrates: 59.5 grammes, of which polyols: 28.7 g, which is not absorbable: 13.9 g
- Fat: 10.7g
- Total absorbed carbohydrates: 39.7 g
Ingredients: palm oil, sweeteners (erythritol, xylitol, sucralose), thickeners (modified starch), carob seed flour, carboxymethyl cellulose, bulking agent (polydextrose), fat and skimmed milk powder, citric powder (2%), edible acid (citric acid), crystal vanillin, flavour, emulsifier (polyglycerol fatty acid esters), mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids