A vanilla ice cream from a low-carb, sugar-free ice cream powder which is easy to make and tastes delicious!
Who doesn’t want 24 scoops of vanilla ice cream which doesn’t ruin the diet and which you can consume even if you suffer from diabetes? We guarantee you will love this easy-to-make vanilla ice cream which comes from a stylish bag protecting all the flavours inside.
This sugar free vanilla ice cream can even fit in a diabetic diet as it is made with sweeteners, providing a guilt-free and healthy alternative to any dessert.
Moreover, preparation is super-easy! You just add some milk, and you are ready to go. If you are the master of the kitchen, go one or two steps further and try parfait or shake. See our suggestion below or go creative and share yours in the comment section below.
Low Carb Diet Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Cream Powder Vanilla Flavour 250 g
- Simple low carb sugar free vanilla ice cream:
- 200 ml cold milk in a bowl
- 70 g vanilla ice cream powder
- First, put 200ml cold milk in a bowl and add 70g vanilla ice cream powder.
- Second, using a hand mixer (or a whisk and your strength) blend slowly first for a minute and then mix on a higher speed for another 2 minutes until you get a creamy texture.
- Third, transfer into a serving dish and place it into the freezer. Leave until desired consistency.
- If you are lucky and you have an ice cream maker, you can use this sugar free vanilla ice cream powder in your machine also.
Simple low carb sugar free vanilla parfait:
First, prepare using the vanilla ice cream method and then layer between sponge fingers or sponge cake and put in the freezer. Go creative and use different versions of our sugar free ice cream powders in your parfait!
Leave at room temperature for 10-15 mins before serving.
Simple low carb sugar free vanilla shake:
Mix 200ml cold milk with 60g sugar free vanilla ice cream powder until you get a creamy texture. Ready to drink. Add ice cubes, if required.
Nutrition details of Dia-Wellness reduced carb vanilla flavour ice cream powder in 100g:
Energy: 323 Kcal / 1358 KJ
Carbohydrates: 62.1 grammes, of which polyol: 34.2 g, which is not absorbable: 17.1 g
Total absorbed carbohydrates: 38.2 g
Ingredients: vegetable fat powder, sweeteners (erythritol, xylitol, sucralose), thickeners (modified corn starch), carob seed flour, bulking agent (polydextrose), whole and skimmed milk powder, crystal vanillin, emulsifiers (fatty acids Polyglycerol esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), vanilla extract (1 %), dyes (lutein, riboflavin)