Low Carb Diet Semolina Pudding with sweetener. It is suitable for diabetics, dieters and people already on a healthy diet.
Mixing the semolina flour with milk, it is very quick and easy to make a healthy breakfast or dessert.
If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth and still aim to lose weight or have a healthy lifestyle, this semolina porridge is the solution for you. It is a sweet, delicious treat which you can eat anytime. More importantly, you don’t need to feel guilty for having a delicious snack.
It is low in carbohydrates and contains no sugar at all.
For the perfect result, please follow the cooking instructions below.
Low Carb Diet Semolina Pudding 500g
- How to make semolina pudding:
- 60 g Low Carb Diet Semolina Pudding
- 350 ml milk
- Pour the Low Carb Diet Semolina Pudding into hot milk and start stirring it continuously until cooked. Make sure it is smooth.
- You can serve it with cocoa, cinnamon and fruits depending on your diet.
- It is perfect for a light, healthy snack or even supper if you have a small appetite.
Nutrition Info (100 g):
Energy: 1065 kJ / 256 kcal
Fat: 1.9 g of which saturated fatty acids: 0.4 g
Carbohydrate: 46.5 g of which sugars: 1.7 g
poliol: 20.6 g
Fiber: 36.7 g
Protein: 7.4 g
Salt: 0.06 g
Ingredients: semolina, bulking agents: polydextrose, vegetable fibre, sweetener: erythritol, fructose, milk protein, vegetable fat: palm oil, stabilizer: xanthan, vanilla aroma