Low Carb Diet Sugar Free Syrup – Strawberry Syrup is low in carbohydrates, made with fructose and sweeteners.
There is no limit in the ways you can use and enjoy this healthy strawberry syrup.
But just in case, we give you some ideas.
Ways we use this delicious sugar free strawberry syrup:
• Add a splash of this delicious sugar free syrup to your milk or ice cream.
• Also, mixing it into smoothies or milkshakes.
• Next, use it with your homemade desserts. Use it on pancakes, waffles or homemade french toast.
• Moreover, you can use it in adult recipes. If you are fancy for a nice cocktail which is low in calories, here is delicious recipe: mix a spoonful into a glass of seltzer water and about a half a shot of good rum or whiskey.
• However, if you do not drink alcohol, but still want to drink something which has strawberry flavor, mix a spoonful sugar free syrup into a jug of green tea and let it cool in the fridge. You can also make a diet strawberry lemonade, just mix together 1 cup lemon juice, ¾ cup sugar free strawberry syrup and consume after cooled.
• Mix into yoghurt or pudding and make popsicles.
• Freeze into cubes and use as flavored ice for drinks.
• Serve over pound cake.
Nutrition details of Dia-Wellness Strawberry Sauce in 100g:
Fat: 0.2g of which saturated: 0.01g
Carbohydrates: 15g of which sugars: 12.8g
Dietary fibre: 24.3g
Ingredients: fruit plump (50% strawberry), fructose, bulking agent (polydextrose), pectin, citric acid, preservative, potassium sorbate, natural fruit syrup, natural aroma and colouring, E124, E104