Low Carb Cheesecake is suitable for people with diabetes.
This low carb cheesecake has proven benefits to improve diabetes control, weight loss. It also can be part of a low carb diet which is satisfying and still leads to loosing weight.
Low Carb Diet Low Carb Cheesecake 500 g
- Our best low carb cheesecake recipe:
- • 260g Low Carb Diet Cheesecake
- • 1 egg
- • 80g water
- • 500g cottage cheese
- • 165g Low Carb Diet Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- • 330g water
- Put all the crust’s ingredients in a medium bowl and mix it well. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan and prebake it for 5 minutes at 180°C. Put the ingredients of the filling in a medium bowl and mix it well. Pour it on top of the crust and bake it until ready. If the top has browned, turn the oven off. Leave cheesecake in the oven with door ajar for an hour. Then remove from oven and chill for at least 24 hours before serving.
- Eating bigger portion can cause diarrhoea.
Nutrition details of Dia-Wellness cottage cheese pasta powder in 100g:
Protein: 16,2 g
Fat: 12,7g of which saturated: 6,4g
Carbohydrates: 49,2g of which sugar: 0,9g
Dietary fibre: 7,0 g
Ingredients: Vegetable oil, milk protein, wheat protein, vegetable fibre, potato flakes, egg white powder, stabilizers: cmc, guar gum, carob seed flour, edible acid: citric acid, vanilla extract, flour treatment agent, ascorbic acid, enzymes.