Low carb, gluten free fusilli to suit all the needs of paleo, low carb, gluten-, wheat- , sugar-free diet needs and people with coeliac disease.
For the start, this superb low carb flax seed fusilli pasta is made from a naturally gluten free grain to provide you additional health benefits. Due to the flax seed content, this pasta tastes delicious. It is similar to the traditional pastas, but with its bittersweet and wholesome taste, it is even better.
Furthermore, it is 100% natural and a great source of fibre. This amazing flaxseed pasta also has a high protein, fibre and mineral content (magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, zinc).
You don’t need to look for anywhere else for the best gluten free fusilli, which would boost your health. You cannot ask for more than what our pasta offers.
See below the highlights of flax seed:
This flax seed fusilli has an ultra-low carbohydrate content (29.5 g in 100 g pasta) and contains 90% less sugar than normal pasta.
It also has a low glycemic index which helps you keep your blood sugar level low,
Place the pasta into a pan of salty boiling water. Shimmer for 5-7 mins, stir occasionally. Drain well before serving.
You can serve it with a delicious gluten free sauce.
Our favourite gluten free pasta sauce recipe is:
• Cauliflower puree
• 3 cups chopped cauliflower florets
• 1 cup water
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 5 slices thick cut bacon
• ½ red onion, finely diced
• Fresh parsley leaves
1. Place the cauliflower and the pure in a medium sauce pan and fill it up till the top of the vegetables with water and boil it until it simmers.
2. Put the lid on the pan and steam the cauliflower over low heat for 10 minutes. Check if the cauliflower is tender.
3. Pour the cauliflower with its liquid to the blender and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then puree it until smooth and creamy.
4. Season it to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Place bacon in a large sauce pan and cook them over medium-high heat until the fat has rendered, about 7 minutes. Add onions and cook them in the bacon fat until tender, for about another 7 more minutes.
6. Once the bacon is ready mix it with the cauliflower sauce and your gluten free sauce is ready to be poured on the pasta.
7. Add parsley on it to garnish.
Nutrition information of 100 g Gluten Free Diet Flax Seed Fusilli Pasta during Celiac Disease:
Energy: 361 Kcal / 1512 KJ
Protein: 30 g
Carbohydrates: 29.5 g of which sugar 1.5 g
Fat: 9.0 g of which saturated 1.5 g
Sodium: 0.04 g
Ingredients: flaxseed meal, tapioca, egg.
Storage: Dry, dark, cool place.
May contain trace of egg, almond, peanut, nut & sesame seeds.
This product is certified by Coeliac UK. License number: CUK-M_308