Slim and Smart Healthy Options
Gluten Free Flatbread Flour Mix 500g
Embark on a Culinary Adventure with Our Paleo Langos Mix!
If you’ve ever strolled through a Hungarian market, the mere mention of Langos might make your mouth water. It’s a delectable flatbread, traditionally deep-fried and bursting with flavor. Now, with our gluten-free flatbread flour mix, you can savor a healthier homemade version. Plus, this versatile Paleo Langos Mix is perfect for crafting various yeast-free flatbreads.
The Benefits of Gluten-Free Flatbread:
For those with intolerances, gluten-free flatbread offers a convenient solution. Our paleo langos mix simplifies the process, allowing you to whip up delectable flatbreads quickly and easily. Furthermore, this gluten-free flatbread flour mix adds a delightful twist to your baking endeavors and dietary choices.
Once you’ve experienced it, you’ll be hooked—your low-carb flatbread will be rich in fiber and ready to enjoy in just 10-20 minutes. Say goodbye to compromises and hello to the perfect flatbread for your unique needs!
If you have never tasted Langos before, this is a great way to try it. Of course, this Paleo langos version will be way healthier than its original one but will taste very similar. However, we believe if you would like to get as close as possible to the original langos, try this vegan, gluten free langos mix alternative. That doesn’t mean you should ignore this Paleo flatbread mix completely because we love this one too.
Let us share a Paleo Langos recipe with you from this Gluten Free Flatbread Flour Mix.
Ingredients (for 4 langos flatbreads, 100 gram each):
- 200 g Gluten Free Flatbread Flour Mix
- 6 g healthy salt
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 free-range, size M eggs
- 100 g water
- +10 g Gluten Free Flatbread Flour Mix for dusting
- you can add 2-3 g dried and grounded garlic powder if you like
- coconut oil for frying
How to prepare this gluten-free, Paleo langos:
- Preheat the coconut oil in a pan.
- Mix everything except the flour well then start adding the Gluten Free Flatbread Flour to the mix. Knead until you see no lumps (shouldn’t take longer than few minutes)
- Lightly dust your work surface with flour and knead the dough once again. Split it into four equal parts.
- Form small balls from the four pieces of dough and flatten them into 6-7 inch round flatbreads. You can leave a crust on the outer edges.
- Fry each flatbread on each side for 3-3 minutes or until they are golden brown. Remove the excess oil with a paper towel.
Nutrition details of one ready-to-eat Szafi Reform Low Carb Langos (in 100 g):
Energy: 251 Kcal / 1049 KJ
Protein: 9.4 g
Carbohydrates: 29.2 g of which sugar is 0.9 g, and of which polyols: 0g
Fat: 7.8 g of which saturated fat is 4.3 g
Fibre: 13.2 g
Salt: 1.7 g
Ingredients: Tapioca starch, vegetable fibres (bamboo fibre, psyllium husk flour), paleo flour mix (sesame flour, coconut flour, sweet potato flour)
Please use this video as a reference when you prepare your homemade Paleo langos: