An easy-to-use gluten free Paleo baking flour with Erythritol for sweets. Who said you don’t deserve treats during your diet?
This Coconut Flour Cake Mix does not contain any gluten, soy, dairy products or added sugar. You can make the perfect diet birthday cake from this Paleo baking flour with erythritol without any complaint.
This is a Paleo Baking Flour with Erythritol which will be the perfect ingredient for anybody – you don’t even have to be on a diet. The diet desserts you can make out of this cake mix won’t have any aftertaste, so even your kids will love every bit of them. Erythritol and stevia are safe to give even for small children.
You can prepare sweets and desserts easily and quickly from this Paleo Baking Flour with Erythritol.
For your reference, please see one of our favourite Paleo cake sponge from this gluten free flour.
Paleo Sponge Cake Recipe:
Ingredients (for a 600g sponge cake):
- 210g Gluten Free Paleo Baking Flour with Erythritol
- 6 free-range egg yolks and 6 free-range egg whites
- 35g liquid coconut oil
- 80g water
How to prepare this Paleo sponge cake:
- Add water, egg yolks and the liquid coconut oil to the flour mix. Meanwhile, start beating the egg whites in a mixer.
- Add three-quoter of the fluffy, stiff egg whites to the flour mixture and start mixing the ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Finally, add the remaining egg whites to the batter slowly and carefully – try not to break the egg whites that much.
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius degrees.
- Pour the Paleo sponge batter into a 18cm (7 inch) cake pan and bake it for 40 minutes. After the sponge is ready, let it cool on a rack before filling it with your favourite cake content.
Many of us haven’t grown up in an environment full of sugar substitutes so it is important to understand what they are. Please read below the top facts about Erythritol, the natural sweetener added to this Paleo baking flour.
If you are searching for a similar Paleo flour mix, just for savoury food, please look at this Paleo sesame seed flour mix
Nutrition details of Szafi Reform Paleo Cake Mix in 100 g:
Energy: 238 Kcal / 1001 KJ
Protein: 8.4 g
Carbohydrates: 65.9 g of which sugar is 7.4g, and of which polyols: 30.3g
Fat: 4.6 g of which saturated fat is 4.5 g
Fibre: 10.5 g
Salt: 0.05 g
84 kJ / 21 kcal of the energy content of 100g flour mix comes from dietary fibres. 30.3 grams of 100g of flour mix carbohydrate content comes from erythritol. This polyol has zero calories and an absorbable carbohydrate.
Ingredients: coconut flour, tapioca starch, natural sweetener (erythritol), volume enhancer (sodium bicarbonate), acidity regulating agent (citric acid), thickening agent (cognac gum)