A delicious sugar free and gluten free diet pancake mix ideal for making healthy pancakes or waffles.
For a start, our special gluten free pancake mix helps you maintain a low carb and gluten free diet. It is super convenient, easy to use and designed to be used with water, without any compromise on the creamy texture or the taste.
Therefore, it is suitable for all different types of dietary requirements such as Lactose free diet, Gluten free diet or Paleo.
Furthermore, it does not contain any sugar. Our gluten free pancake mix is made with fructose and sweeteners. This makes it an amazing option for diabetics.
Gluten Free Diet Gluten Free Pancake Mix 500g
- Our best gluten free pancake recipe:
- 250 g Gluten free diet pancake mix
- 350 ml water
- 1. Whisk 250g Gluten free diet pancake mix with 350ml water in a bowl until smooth
- 2. Leave it for 10 minutes to settle
- 3. Preheat your pancake pan to medium-high heat
- 4. For each of the gluten free pancakes, pour 1/4 cup batter into the hot pan. Cook for approximately 3 minutes or until the top is bubbly. Flip and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Our pancake mix makes approximately 24 sugar and gluten free pancakes.
- For the best gluten free waffles, follow step 1 and 2, then place the batter in your usual preheated waffle maker.
- Moreover, you can top your gluten free pancake or waffle with diet jam (plum, blueberry, strawberry, apricot), marmalade or fresh fruits to make a delicious and healthy morning breakfast, afternoon snack or a diet dessert.
Nutrition details of Dia-Wellness Gluten-free pancake powder in 100 g:
Energy: 340 Kcal / 1428 KJ
Protein: 6.4 g
Carbohydrates: 66.7 g of which sugar is 1 g
Fat: 5.3 g of which saturated fat is 0.4 g
Fibre: 9 g
Salt: 0.445 g
Total absorption of carbohydrates 56.5 g
Ingredients: gluten-free sponge cake flour, corn starch, vegetable fibres, vegetable fat (palm), bulking agent polydextrose, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, enzymes, emulsifier: E475, E481, thickener CMC, whole egg powder, fructose, sweetener maltilol, sucralose, bulking agent, Na H regulatory carbonate, acidity, sodium, sodium-pyrophosphate, salt