Low carb, gluten free penne to suit all the needs of paleo, low carb, gluten-, wheat-, sugar-free diet needs.
For a start, this superb low carb penne pasta is created from a naturally gluten free grain with additional health benefits.
Thanks to the sesame seed content it is utterly delicious with its slightly nutty taste, similar to the real Italian pasta. Or even better. It has a nice yellow colour thanks to a hint of turmeric we use.
Furthermore, it is 100% natural and an excellent source of fibre. This amazing gluten free sesame seed pasta also has a high protein and mineral content (calcium, iron, manganese, phosphorus).
Moreover, this gluten free pasta has about 40% less carbohydrate and about 99% less sugar compared to regular pasta.
Its sesamin content also helps with fat burning and provides you extra antioxidants.
Last, but not least this amazing fusilli pasta has a low glycemic index. Therefore, highly recommended keeping your blood sugar level low.
Place the pasta into a pan of salty boiling water. Simmer for 3-5 mins and stir occasionally. Drain well before serving.
You can serve it with a delicious gluten free sauce.
Our favourite gluten free pasta sauce recipe is:
• One red onion, finely chopped
• 1 cup unsweetened canned pumpkin puree
• One teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup white wine
• 4 cups vegetable stock (or chicken if you prefer)
• 1/2 cup parsley
• ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
• ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
• ½ cup coconut cream (the thick part on the top of a can of unsweetened coconut cream or milk)
1. Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan and except for the coconut cream.
2. Place the lid on the top and turn the heat onto medium.
3. Cook them for about 10 minutes.
4. Take the lid off and turn the heat off.
5. Add the coconut cream.
6. Stir until creamy and then season to taste with salt.
7. Pour them on the ready cooked penne.
Nutrition information of 100 g Gluten Free Diet Gluten Free Pasta – Penne Pasta from Sesame Seed:
Energy: 394 Kcal / 1652 KJ
Protein: 25 g
Carbohydrates: 48 g of which sugar 1.2 g
Fat: 9.0 g of which saturated 3.8 g
Sodium: 0.01 g
Ingredients: sesame flour, tapioca, egg.
Storage: Dry, dark, cool place.
May contain a trace of egg, almond, peanut, nut & sesame seeds.
This product is certified by Coeliac UK. License number: CUK-M_308