Vegan , Dairy Free Low Carb Crushed Biscuits
You will find so many varieties of low carb cheesecakes out there. However, most of them will be basically just a blend of eggs and cream cheese. We believe that a cheesecake can never be complete without that dreamy Low Carb Cheesecake biscuit base. If you ever land your hands on one of those low carb cheesecakes with the biscuit base, you will definitely fall in love with it. It’s actually our favourite dessert too.
Cheesecakes are ideally made with a crust at the base which is made by mixing crushed biscuits and melted butter. You can choose between any of the low carb crushed ginger or digestive biscuits; it depends with which one serves you best. You are always free to choose from the flavourings of your desire to the low carb cheese cake. All in all, the mixture can be a little sticky initially, you may consider leaving it in the fridge overnight if you need something more urgent. This will make the whole thing firm enough hence someone can’t know that you used crushed biscuits to make the base.
This is the best thing you could serve for dessert. Just ensure that it bakes until golden brown for you to have a memorable bite through the Low Carb Cheesecake biscuit base!
The Easiest Cheesecake Recipe
- 128 g Szoó Judit Low Carb Cheesecake biscuit base
- 74 g unsalted butter (melted)
- 454 g cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 152 g sugar (you can substitute with natural sweeteners)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- topping of you choice (e.g: raspberries, strawberries, blueberries etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Stir the biscuit base and the melted butter for the crust
- Press the biscuit into the bottom of a pie pan
- Make the filling, mix all the ingredients
- Pour the mixture onto the biscuit base
- Bake the cake for 20 minutes under aluminium foil, then for 10 minutes without the foil
- Let it cool completely and keep the cake in the fridge
- Spoon the topping on the cake and you are ready to serve!
Nutrition Facts of Szoó Judit Low Carb Cheesecake Biscuit Base (100g):
Energy: 339 kcal
Protein: 12.5 g
Carbohydrates: 53.9 g
Fat: 9.8 g
Ingredients: oat flour, vital gluten, oat flakes, oat bran, whole-grain spelt flour, vegetable margarine, fructose, xylitol, erythritol
Packing: 500 g