Low Carb Diet Low Calorie Dark Chocolate for Baking is a reduced carb dark cocoa mass, which is perfect for chocolate coating.
Furthermore, you can widely use this low carb chocolate. The list is endless: baking, coating, broken into pieces as chocolate chips for making muffins, cupcakes or cookies.
As it has an irresistible taste, this low carb dark chocolate can also be consumed by itself. Similarly, it is a great dark chocolate alternative for people with diabetes, on a healthy diet and dieters.
Easy-peasy chocolate chip muffin recipe with low carb chocolate:
• 250 g wholegrain flour (can be replaced according to diet)
• 25g Low Carb Diet Sugar Substitute
• 3 teaspoons baking powder
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 175 ml milk
• 75 ml vegetable oil
• 1 egg
• 125g Low Carb Diet Low Calorie Dark Chocolate for Baking (broken to small pieces)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease the bottoms your muffin tin or line with paper cases.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour, sweetener, baking powder, low carb chocolate pieces and salt. Mix them well. In another bowl combine milk, oil and egg and blend well. Add dry ingredients all at once and stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Fill the muffin tin holes 2/3 full and bake them for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Cool for a few minutes before removing from tin.
Then you can serve the muffins warm or cold.
Nutrition details of Dia-Wellness Dark chocolate snack in 100g:
Energy: 1888 KJ / 450kcal
Fat: 32.7 g of which saturated 29.7 g
Carbohydrate: 61.4 g of which natural sugar: max: 0.3 g
Sugar alcohol: 54 g
Fiber: 5.7 g
Protein: 3.7 g
Salt: 17.50 mg
Ingredients: sweetener (maltitol), hydrogenated palm kernel oil, low-fat cocoa powder, emulsifier (soy lecithin), E476, aroma