Low Carb Diet Product Line
A calorie-restricted diet may be necessary for getting into shape and reaching your dream physique. Following a low carb diet does not necessarily require you to say goodbye to your favorite snacks, bagels, bread, cakes, waffles, pizzas, biscuits, bread rolls, and buns. The Low Carb Diet product line offers you a wild variety of pastries with drastically reduced carbohydrate content. Do not hesitate to try these mouth-wateringly delicious, low CH pastries!
What is Low Carb Diet – Puff Pastry?
Low Carb Diet – Puff Pastry is a truly versatile, low-carb, high-fiber alternative to conventional puff pastry. This outstandingly delicious product can be used as the main ingredient of sweet and salty snacks. Check out our blog to read some recipes and get inspired!
Benefits of Low Carb Diet – Puff Pastry
Low Carb Diet – Puff Pastry provides your body with precious micro and macronutrients. This outstandingly delicious snack is not only offering a fantastic price-value ratio but it also contributes to increasing your daily dietary fiber intake. Consuming enough insoluble and soluble fiber is necessary to maintain your digestive health.
Who is Low Carb Diet – Puff Pastry suitable for?
Low Carb Diet – Puff Pastry suitable for those hobby and professional cooks and confectioners who are seeking to find a healthy alternative to conventional cooking ingredients. Our Low Carb Diet – Puff Pastry offers identical taste experience to conventional puff pastry with a drastically reduced carbohydrate content. Low Carb Diet – Puff Pastry can be the main ingredient of a wild variety of different snacks:
- Sweet pastries: crescent roll, croissant, pie with cottage cheese, walnut, pear, apple, etc.
- Salty pastries: pie with spicy cheese, herbs, croissants filled with ham or ham & cheese, etc.
- Sweet strudel: strudel filled with apple, pear, cottage cheese, grape, etc.
- Salty strudel: strudel filled with vegetable, cheese, cabbage, spinach, etc.
100 grams of Low Carb Diet – Puff Pastry suitable contains:
- Energy: 1515 kJ / 366 kcal
- Fat: 2.9 g
- Saturated fatty acids: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5 g
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Fiber: 8.2 g
- Protein: 7.7 g
- Salt: 1.4 g
Ingredients: low carb flour mix [wheat flour, vital wheat gluten, vegetable fiber (sugar cane), salt, maltodextrin, flour treatment agents (cysteine, ascorbic acid), enzymes], flaky margarine.
This product may contain eggs, milk, soy, sesame seeds, other nuts, mustard, sulfur dioxide, and their derivatives.
The suggested way of preparation
- Preheat the oven to 200-220 °C!
- Remove the packaging of the pastry!
- Roll the dough, fill it with whatever you like and place it on a baking pan!
- Line with parchment paper!
- Baking time for cookies is approximately 10-15 minutes. / Baking time for strudels is approximately 25-30 minutes!
Hint: Before placing the pastry into the oven, apply a light coat of egg white and water on the surface of the pastry.