An easy-to-use gluten-free pancake flour for healthy pancake recipes. You can make Paleo pancakes, low-carb pancakes or gluten-free pancakes easily using this pancake mix.
You do not have to prepare a thick pancake just because you replaced wheat flour with a gluten free alternative. This gluten-free pancake flour let you make your usual, thin and delicious pancakes. From one bag of this low-carb pancake mix, you can prepare 33 healthy pancakes.
Healthy pancakes from this gluten-free pancake flour alternative will taste just like the regular ones. And this batter won’t stick to your pan, so it is easy to bake them. However, we bet you won’t be able to make them as quickly as the ready pancakes will disappear from the plate 🙂
Our healthy pancake recipe from this gluten-free pancake flour:
Ingredients (for 5 healthy pancakes):
- 75g Gluten-Free Pancake Flour
- a little pinch of healthy salt
- 8g coconut oil
- 2 free-range M eggs
- 170g lukewarm water
How to prepare the gluten-free pancakes:
- With a hand mixer, whisk the eggs, water, healthy salt and liquid coconut oil (you can use the microwave to get liquid coconut oil)
- Add the Gluten-Free Pancake Flour to the liquid mix and with quick movements mix the batter.
- Let the batter rest for 15 minutes.
- On medium heat, in a greased pan, bake the pancakes. When the edges get brown, you can fold the pancakes.
Nutrition details of Szafi Reform Gluten Free Pancake Mix with Erythritol in 100 g:
Energy: 240 Kcal / 1013 KJ
Protein: 2.9 g
Carbohydrates: 74 g of which sugar is 2.7g, and of which polyols: 26g
Fat: 1.2 g of which saturated fat is 1.1 g
Fibre: 13 g
Salt: 0.02 g
104 kJ / 26 kcal of the energy content of 100g Paleo flour mix comes from dietary fibres. 26 grams of 100g of flour mix carbohydrate content comes from erythritol. This polyol has zero calories and an absorbable carbohydrate.
Ingredients: tapioca starch, vanilla flavoured sweetener (erythritol, natural vanilla aroma), coconut flour, bamboo fibre flour, psyllium husk flour, acidity regulating agent (citric acid)