Steak seasoning is one of the best things that can spice up your steak. The meat grilling process can never be fun enough without the part where you have to choose the best steak seasoning for your piece. There are a whole lot of BBQ recipes out there that can give you a great, palate pleasing flavour.
However, we are always looking for the best deal. This is why the addition you need to your grilled piece of steak is this unique signature steak seasoning rub. Some of the ingredients that many people use to make the lumberjack steak spice include red pepper, rosemary, mustard see, soy bean oil and dill seeds. But you don’t have to worry about ratios, this Lumberjack Steak Seasoning Mix is ready to use.
This seasoning mix offers a flavourful combination that will leave you want more of the lumberjack steaks. You can sprinkle the spice, rub it on the steaks or even use it on ready food. All this will give you the desired taste.
How to cook perfect steak in seven steps:
1. Select your pan
2. Choose your steak cut
3. Pick your oil
4. Dress your steak (optional)
5. Cook your steak
6. Check it’s done
7. Leave to rest (very important!)
Steak ‘types’ based on cooking time:
- Blue: dark colour, almost purple, and warm. It will feel spongy with no resistance.
- Rare: Dark red with some juice flowing. It will feel soft and spongy with slight resistance.
- Medium-rare: A more pink colour with a little pink juice flowing. It will be a bit soft and spongy and slightly springy.
- Medium: Pale pink in the middle with hardly any juice flowing. It will feel firm and springy.
- Well-done: Only a trace of pink colour but not dry. It will feel spongy and soft and slightly springy
(Source: BBC Good Food)
Our favourite Lumberjack steak recipe
- approx. 2 lb Sirloin Steak
- 1 onion
- Lumberjack steak spice mix
- Preheat a skillet until the cooking surface is nice and hot.
- Drop the steak in, season it with the spice mix and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side (cooking time depends on the thickness of the steak)
- Turn down the heat to medium, and add the chopped onion. Stir occasionnaly until its cooked.
- Serve the steak with French fries or dollar chips. Enjoy!
Ingredients: salt, paprika, garlic, marjoram, rosemary, pepper, thyme, chili
The product was made in a factory processing groundnuts, nuts, celery, mustard seeds and sesame seeds.