Gluten Free Flour Millet Flour is vegan, naturally gluten free and it does not contain any added sugar or salt.
This millet flour is suitable for people who suffer from gluten sensitivity or aim to lose some weight and live on a healthy diet.
Using millet flour has so many health benefits, such as:
• low glycemic index to help lower blood sugar level
• rich in dietary fibre and that can contribute to preventing heart diseases
• low in sugar which makes it a suitable food for people who have diabetes
• millet is very easy to digest and hydrates the colon. Therefore, it is excellent for digestive system
• it is high in magnesium and vitamin B3 which helps lower LDL bad cholesterol level
There are so many ways to use millet flour.
Here is one amazing gluten-free chocolate cake recipe:
• 1 cup Gluten Free Flour Millet Flour
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 4 tablespoon cocoa powder
• ½ cup milk (your choice depending on diet)
• 1 cup icing sugar (or sweetener)
• ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
• 6 tablespoon melted butter (2 for greasing)
• 2 tablespoon Gluten Free Flour Millet Flour for dusting
First, pour and mix the millet flour, cocoa and baking powder in a medium bowl.
Then combine the milk, melted butter, icing sugar, vanilla extract in another bowl.
Next, combine the dry and wet ingredients and add two tablespoons of water to the mixture.
Only left is to grease a cake tin with butter and dust it with the extra millet flour. Pour the batter into the cake tin and spread it evenly.
Bake it for about 50 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C. The cake is ready when it is springy and leaves the side of the tin. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information per 100g of Product
- Energy 1556kJ/367kcal
- Fat 4,6g
- (of which saturates) 0,7g
- Carbohydrates 69,1g
- (of which sugars) 1,6g
- Fibre 5,1g
- Protein 12,4g
- Salt 0,0g