Low carb, gluten free super grains Millet penne to suit all the needs of paleo, low carb, gluten-, wheat-, sugar-free diet needs.
For a start, we wanted to bring you a superb gluten free pasta, which we made from natural gluten free grains to keep the additional health benefits.
This pack is not just healthy but also tastes delicious. Don’t worry if you are a big traditional pasta lover; it tastes very similar, or even better. It has a beautiful yellow colour due to a hint of turmeric we use.
Therefore, if the fact that it is 100% natural is not enough, turmeric and millet both give you their extra nutritional benefits, which boost your health.
Last but not least, this low carb penne pasta keeps its texture perfectly even after overcooking it. Good news for people who are hesitant when their pasta is ready.
Here is a summary of the amazing benefits of this gluten free pasta:
– It is easily digestible. You won’t get bloated after eating your favourite pasta dish.
– Due to its millet and turmeric content, this unique gluten free pasta is one of its kind. It is not only alkalizing your body but also helps increase your energy levels. It is very high in vitamin Bs, which contribute to improving your muscle and nerve health.
Is this not enough? Then read more.
– This gluten free pasta is rich in manganese, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus and copper as well as an excellent source of phytochemicals and micronutrients.
We also recommend this super grains product in case of neurological problems. Why is that? The millet can slow the ageing process down. And last but not least, it strengthens the immune system, as it is full of minerals.
About the key ingredients of this super grains pasta:
Millet does not only have the above mentioned high properties, but it also has a significant amount of soluble fibre which can help to operate the digestive system smoothly. It also lowers the risk of diabetes and heart attack.
The psyllium husk is a so-called superfood and an ideal source of fibre for those, who are sensitive to wheat.
To close this summary, just to ensure you, when we say it is 100% natural, we mean it. There is no added flavouring, artificial additives or preservatives.
Cooking instruction of this super grain gluten free pasta:
First, place the pasta into a pan of salty boiling water. Simmer for 3-5 mins, stir occasionally. Finally, drain well before serving.
You can top it up with any amazing gluten free sauce to keep up with your gluten free diet.
Our favourite gluten free pasta recipe is:
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• One onion, diced
• Four garlic cloves, peeled and minced
• Three tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves or one tablespoon dried thyme
• 1/2 medium carrot, finely grated
• 2 cans peeled tomatoes or tomato pure
• Whole basil leaves, for garnish
• Grated Parmesan
1. First, place the olive oil in a saucepan, add the onion and garlic. Cook them over medium heat for about three mins until they become soft.
2. Then, mix the thyme and carrot in the saucepan and cook for 5 more minutes, until the carrot gets soft.
3. Next, add the tomatoes and boil the sauce and stir it regularly until it is boiling.
4. Once it is boiling, lower the heat and simmer for 30 minutes until it thickens.
5. Don’t forget to stir it occasionally.
6. Finally, season with salt if you need it.
Serve with our Gluten Free pasta and garnish with basil leaves and cheese.
Store for 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
Nutrition information of 100 g SuperGrain Millet Penne:
Energy: 338.4 Kcal / 1415.86 KJ
Protein: 16.4 g
Carbohydrates: 65.92 g of which sugar 2.67 g
Fat: 3.88 g of which saturated 0.51 g
Sodium: 0.03 g
Ingredients: millet flour, psyllium husk, turmeric.
Storage: Dry, dark, cool place.
May contain a trace of egg, almond, peanut, nut & sesame seeds.