Whole Wheat Flour Gluten Free Oat Flour is vegan and one of the best naturally gluten free flours.
We made this oat flour from whole grain oat groats. It is freshly milled and contains all of the nutritious bran, germ and endosperms.
As part of a healthy diet, this gluten free flour can be used in cooking and baking as well.
However, if your recipe requires gluten to rise, you should mix up to 25% oat flour to wheat flour to get the perfect result.
It lightens the dense texture of zucchini bread, carrot cake or even muffins. This vegan flour gives a rich, nutty flavour to any food and you can use it for pancakes, biscuit or bread recipes.
Health benefits of oat flour:
• adding this whole wheat flour to your diet can help to reduce high blood pressure
• contribute to reducing heart disease risk as oat flour is an excellent source of dietary fibres
• help lower cholesterol as it lessens the level of LDL bad cholesterol
• very beneficial and healthy food for people who have diabetes and it helps control blood sugar level
• ideal for people who want to lose some weight because consuming food made from oatmeal, like porridge, can make you feel full longer
Nutrition details of Whole Wheat Flour Gluten Free Oat Flour in 100g:
Fat: 7,5g of which saturated: 1,5g
Carbohydrates: 65g of which sugars: 0g
Dietary fibre: 10g
Ingredients: whole grain oat