For your Paleo guide for meals to be complete, you need the all-purpose seasonings mix, Paleo diet herbs and spices.
It does not matter whether or not you are on a Ketogenic diet programme, the herbs and spices in this all-purpose seasoning spice will be good for you.
This mixed spice is gluten free as well as sugar free because it is made from purely natural herbs. Apart from bringing flavour to your every meal, this mixed spice comes with a few health benefits. This seasoning without a doubt will blend with any of your breakfast, lunch or dinner meal at any day.
The all-purpose seasoning mixed herbs spice is good for all gourmet seasoning of foods. It is flexible therefore can be incorporated in the following ways;
- Italian seasoning, seasoning of chicken soup,
- steak seasoning, BBQ seasoning,
- Sausage seasoning, poultry seasoning,
- pizza seasoning,
- sausage seasoning,
- sea food seasoning,
- chicken seasoning with low sodium levels among others. The possibilities are endless.
That aside, the all-purpose seasoning can also be a great gourmet marinade. All you have to do is create your favourite marinade and sprinkle a little bit of the paleo all-purpose seasoning to come up with a gluten free delicacy. You may also consider mixing it with your meat tenderizer to bring out the best out of your pork, beef, chicken and sea food. The aroma and flavour will leave you craving for more. Have a taste of the nature’s best in your favourite barbecue, meat marinade.
Moist grilled chicken
- 2 kg chicken
- 3 tbsp oilve oil
- Szafi Reform Paleo all-purpose seasoning
- Get the chicken ready, wire the legs and wings
- Preheat the grill for 230 °C
- Get the chicken on the rotisseire and brush on some olive oil
- Sprinkle the whole chicken with all-purpose seasoning
- Check every 15-20 minutes while grilling
- Grill until golden brown (usually 2 and a half hours)
Ingredients: vegetables (carrot, parsley root, parsnip, celery root, leek), turmeric, onion, garlic, lovage leaf