A delicious and 100% natural diabetic sponge cake mix which suits both diabetic and paleo diet needs.
We have created this unique and amazing low calorie sponge cake mix to suit the particular need of gluten-, dairy-, wheat-, sugar-free and Paleo dieters.
Our unique recipe combines the best natural and nutritious flours of which one is the coconut flour, and the other one is the almond flour. This unique blend helps to create this high fibre, high protein and low carbohydrate diabetic sponge cake mix.
Particularly, coconut flour is one of the best flour substitutes. It is low in carbs, extremely high in fibre and protein. This low carb flour helps increase your fibre. Whereas, almond flour is rich in vitamins and minerals and provides the most calcium compared to any other nuts.
Furthermore, our diabetic sponge cake mix helps you bake the best low calorie sponge cake, without compromising on the taste or texture.
Paleo Diet Diabetic Sponge Cake Mix 500g
- Our best and most delicious paleo sponge cake recipe:
- • 120g Paleo Diet Diabetic Sponge Cake mix
- • 12 eggs
- • 160g xylitol or stevia or any other natural sweetener of your choice
- • Icing sugar
- • Fresh fruits
- 1. Firstly, prepare your square 22cm baking tray with greasing it.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 180°C gas mark 4.
- 3. Get a medium bowl and add 120g Paleo Diet Diabetic Sponge cake mix, 12 eggs, 160g xylitol, stevia, or any other natural sweetener. Whisk it until it becomes smooth.
- 4. Pour the mix into the baking tray and place it in the oven. Bake it for about 30 minutes.
- 5. Once it is done, take it out from the oven and let it cool down.
- 6. When it is cool enough, flip the sponge out of the tray.
- 7. Sprinkle paleo icing sugar on the top of it and add fresh fruit if you’d like.
- 8. Serve it immediately. Enjoy!
Nutrition details of Dia-Wellness Paleo plain sponge cake flour in 100g:
Energy: 380 Kcal / 1599 KJ
Protein: 47.5 g
Carbohydrates: 11.7 g of which sugar is 0 g
Fat: 16.0 g of which saturated fat is 0 g
Fibre: 14.0 g
Ingredients: coconut flour, almond flour