A low carb paleo bread mix which suits both diabetic and Paleo diet needs.
For a start, this low carb bread mix doesn’t require further blending with other flours such as almond or coconut flour. We prepared it from the most nutritious almond flour with additional natural goods.
Particularly, the linseed in this amazing paleo bread mix is famous for its anti-inflammatory effect on your body. Linseed strengthens the immune system and reduces the allergic reactions created by your system. It also contains essential oils, which support your digestion. And last, but not least, it is high in protein and high in fibre.
Furthermore, you can use this paleo bread mix as you would use white flour, expect you don’t have to feel any guilt afterwards. You can search for any paleo or low carb bread recipe.
Paleo Diet Paleo Bread Mix 500g
- Our best and most delicious paleo bread recipe
- 3 egg – separated
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 250 g Paleo Diet Paleo Bread Mix
- additional oil for greasing the tin
- How to prepare the best Paleo bread:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease and base line a 22cm square bread tin.
- 2. Mix 3 egg yolk with 1tbs coconut oil and add 250g Paleo Diet Paleo Bread Mix. Whisk it until smooth.
- 3. Whip the 3 egg whites in a separate bowl then fold it into the smooth bread mix.
- 4. Pour the paleo bread mix into the tin and bake for 35 minutes at 200°C.
- 5. Allow the bread to cool before removing from the tin
Nutrition details of Dia-Wellness Paleo Bread Flour in 100 g:
Energy: 532 Kcal / 2234 KJ
Protein: 23.9 g
Carbohydrates: 8.6 g, of which sugars: 0.1 g
Fat: 42.7 g of which saturated 3.7 g
Dietary fibre: 9 g
Salt: 0.03 g mg
Total absorbed carbohydrates: 8.6 g
Ingredients: almond flour, ground walnut, ground sunflower seeds, salt, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate