A low carb paleo pasta with 95% less carbohydrate compare to regular pasta.
It is an amazing paleo substitute for pasta. For a start, it is produced using four free-range eggs and 100% traditional durum wheat flour.
This superior quality paleo pasta has a great taste and provides a fantastic choice for the carb conscious consumer. Moreover, it makes life easier for those who choose (or have to choose) a low carb or paleo lifestyle.
Furthermore, this paleo substitute for pasta is easy to cook and will add a huge diversity to your meals. Preparation time approximately 6-10 minutes. You can replace high carbohydrate based foods such as regular pasta or potatoes.
Benefits of Paleo Pasta:
The paleo substitute for pasta provides 4.92g of protein per serving coupled with 9.9g fibre which will contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. It is also low in carbohydrate, providing just 3g per serving. That makes it ideal for anyone looking for a full of nutrition meal.
Last, but not least, this paleo pasta is full of healthy ingredients such as coconut flour, almond flour, bamboo fibre, psyllium fibre.
1. Boil water in a large saucepan.
2. Place the desired amount of pasta into the saucepan of boiling water. Add salt to taste.
3. Simmer for 6-10 mins without a lid, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain the pasta into a colander and shake off the excess water.
Finally, look for a delicious Paleo pasta recipe to make your perfect paleo sauce.
Here is our favourite paleo sauce:
This Paleo pasta recipe requires:
750 g can peeled tomatoes
400g tomato sauce
450g uncooked Italian sausage – mild or hot
1/2 large yellow onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
2 tbs fresh parsley
1/4 tsp of red pepper
salt & pepper to taste
1. Choose a large saucepan and put it up on the hob on medium heat. Sauté the onion in olive oil for about 5-7 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, stir it for one minute.
3. Add Italian sausage to it and cook it until it turns brown.
4. Add peeled tomatoes, tomato sauce and herbs.
6. Taste your sauce again and add salt and pepper if needed.
7. Turn down heat and allow the sauce to simmer for about 30 minutes, stir it occasionally, don’t put the lid back on it.
8. Serve immediately.
Nutrition information of 100 g Dia- Wellness Paleo Diet Paleo Pasta Rigatoni:
Energy: 217 Kcal / 912 KJ
Protein: 16.4 g
Carbohydrates: 10.2 g!
Fat: 12.3 g of which saturated <0.01 g
Total absorbed carbohydrates: 10.2 g
Total absorbed carbohydrates in 100 g cooked pasta: 5 g
Ingredients: coconut flour, almond flour, bamboo fibre, psyllium fibre, apple flour, egg protein powder, salt, full eggs, water.
Note: Due to being the healthy ingredients, the taste of the paleo substitute for pasta may slightly differ from the typical pasta.