Erythritol powder is the perfect powdered sugar replacement in your diet recipes.
Erythritol is a sugar alcohol-type sweetener that, unlike other sugar alcohol is energy-free. Moreover, this erythritol powder has 0 kcal calories. Furthermore, thanks to its crystalline texture, powdered erythritol has a versatile use. So it can replace the use of regular sugar in baking or cooking.
Of course, erythritol has a wide use in recipes and in your daily life. In addition, you won’t notice any aftertaste and its texture truly resembles powdered sugar. Besides the perfect consistency, this sugar alcohol is your safest bet during diabetes. Erythritol has 60-80% of the sweetness which sugar holds. Thus, you should use a bit more of this powdered sugar replacement in your recipes than the sugar amount in your recipe.
Speaking of recipes, don’t feel burdened when you use this calorie-free sweetener. For example, this powdered sugar replacement is perfect on top of pastries or inside them. Alternatively, you can sweeten chocolate creams, puddings or even coffee with it.
Additionally, see different versions of this calorie-free sweetener in our healthy online store:
- Erythritol & Stevia Sugar Alternative: 0 calories, 0 GI
- Powdered Erythritol Sugar Replacement: perfect alternative to powdered sugar
- Vanilla Flavoured Erythritol Sugar Substitute: Erythritol with original ground vanilla beans
- Plain Erythritol Sugar Replacement: the same Erythritol calorie-free sweetener without vanilla flavour
- Paleo Stevia and Erythritol Sweener: perfect for Paleo diet in a Paleo coffee substitute
- 5000g Low Carb Sugar Substitute for big bakers
Nutrition details of Szafi Reform Erythritol Powder in 100g:
Ingredients: calorie-free sweetener (erythritol)
Additionally, 99.9 grams of 100g of Erythritol’s carbohydrate content comes from erythritol. In addition, this polyol has zero calories and an absorbable carbohydrate. The excessive intake of this polyol can cause upset stomach or diarrhoea.
Find our top facts about Erythritol here: