Low carb, gluten free pasta made with sorghum flour and shaped as fusilli to suit all the needs of paleo, low carb, gluten-, wheat-, sugar-free diet needs.
For a start, this superb low carb fusilli pasta is part of our amazing gluten free pasta family. Therefore, it is made from a natural gluten free grain to keep the additional health benefits. It tastes delicious, similar to the traditional pasta, or even better.
Furthermore, it is 100% natural and made with psyllium husk, which boosts your health.
Last but not least, this gluten free pasta keeps its texture perfectly even after cooking.
Here is a summary of the amazing benefits of this low carb pasta product:
As we made this gluten free pasta using sorghum flour, grape flour and psyllium husk, it is easily digestible and promotes healthy metabolism. It is rich in vitamin-Bs, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and copper. It is also high in fibre and antioxidants.
Furthermore, it has a low GI index, therefore helps to keep a healthy blood sugar level.
Place the pasta into a pan of salty boiling water. Shimmer for 5-7 mins and stir occasionally. Drain well before serving.
You can top it up with any amazing gluten free sauce.
We would love to share our favourite gluten free pasta recipe:
• 1 pound of turkey mince
• One teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves
• One large onion, diced
• Two garlic cloves, minced
• One jar of tomato sauce
• ¼ cup of torn basil leaves
• ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1. First, place the minced turkey with fresh thyme in a bowl and mix it well.
2. Then, put the large saucepan on medium heat and place diced onions in it, cook it until onions softens and turns slightly brown
3. Next, add garlic and stir well. Cook it for another 30 seconds
4. Place the turkey-thyme mixture in the sauce pan and cook it until the turkey is browned and cooked.
5. Then, pour the tomato sauce in and lower the heat. Slow cook it for about 30-45 mins.
6. Add salt to taste and stir the mixture occasionally.
7. Once bolognese sauce is done, pour it on the top of the ready cooked gluten free pasta.
8. Top it with basil leaves and grated parmesan cheese.
9. Then you don’t have to do anything else than enjoying your delicious meal!
Nutrition information of 100 g Gluten Free Diet Gluten Free Pasta – Fusilli Pasta from Sorghum Flour:
Energy: 304 Kcal / 1288 KJ
Protein: 9.44 g
Carbohydrates: 61.2 g of which sugar 1.07 g
Fat: 2.39 g of which saturated 0.26 g
Sodium: 0.03 g
Ingredients: sorghum flour, grape seed flour, psyllium husk.
Storage: Dry, dark, cool place.
May contain a trace of egg, almond, peanut, nut & sesame seeds.
This product is certified by Coeliac UK. License number: CUK-M_308