Low carb, gluten free super pasta full of millet grains to suit all the needs of paleo, low carb, gluten-, wheat- and sugar-free diet.
For a start, we wanted to bring you a superb gluten free pasta, which we made from natural gluten free grains to keep the additional health benefits.
This pack is not just healthy but also tastes delicious. Don’t worry if you are a big traditional pasta lover. This gluten free pasta tastes very similar, or even better.
It has a beautiful yellow colour due to a hint of turmeric we use.
Therefore, if the fact that it is 100% natural is not enough, turmeric and millet both give you their extra nutritional benefits, which boost your health.
Last but not least, this low carb fusilli pasta keeps its texture perfectly even after overcooking it. Good news for people who are hesitant when their pasta is ready.
Here is a summary of the amazing benefits of this gluten free pasta:
– It is easily digestible. You won’t get bloated after eating your favourite pasta dish.
– Due to its millet and turmeric content, this unique gluten free pasta is one of its kind. It is not only alkalizing your body but also helps increase your energy levels. It is very high in vitamin Bs, which contribute to improving your muscle and nerve health.
– This gluten free pasta is rich in manganese, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus and copper as well as an excellent source of phytochemicals and micronutrients.
We also recommend this super grains product in case of neurological problems. Why is that? The millet can slow the ageing process down. Finally, it strengthens the immune system, as it is full of minerals.
About the key ingredients of this super grains pasta:
Millet does not only have the above mentioned high properties, but it also has a significant amount of soluble fibre which can help to operate the digestive system smoothly. It also lowers the risk of diabetes and heart attack.
The psyllium husk is a so-called superfood and an ideal source of fibre for those, who are sensitive to wheat.
To close this summary, just to ensure you, when we say it is 100% natural, we mean it. There is no added flavouring, artificial additives or preservatives.
There is no added flavouring, artificial additives or preservatives.
Place the pasta into a pan of salty boiling water. Simmer for 3-5 mins, stir occasionally. Drain well before serving.
You can serve it with a delicious gluten free sauce.
Our favourite gluten free pasta sauce recipe is:
• 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
• 1 bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
• 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
• 1 cup half-and-half
• 1 tablespoon tomato paste
• 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
• 1 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
• Thinly sliced fresh basil
First, add oil and onion in a large saucepan. Cook 8 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Then, place peppers and cook them for another 2 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high. Next, add the vinegar and cook for 1 minute and remove from heat. Cool for 5 minutes.
Place the mixture in a blender; process until smooth. Once it is creamy, put the mix back in the pan. Next, cook over low heat until warm. Stir tomato paste with the ground pepper into the pepper mixture. Cook it for 1 more mins.8. Once it is ready pour it on the ready cooked fusilli pasta.
Once it is ready pour it on the ready cooked fusilli pasta. Add cheese and garnish with basil.
Nutrition information of 100 g Gluten Free Diet Super Grains Gluten Free Pasta – Fusilli Pasta From Millet Grain:
Energy: 338.4 Kcal / 1415.86 KJ
Protein: 16.4 g
Carbohydrates: 65.92 g of which sugar 2.67 g
Fat: 3.88 g of which saturated 0.51 g
Sodium: 0.03 g
Ingredients: millet flour, psyllium husk, turmeric.
Storage: Dry, dark, cool place.
May contain a trace of egg, almond, peanut, nut & sesame seeds.
This product is certified by Coeliac UK. License number: CUK-M_308