An interesting low carb, gluten free pasta from green banana, shaped as fusilli. You can eat it during paleo, low carb, gluten-, wheat-, sugar-free diet needs.
Firstly, this is our most unique gluten free pasta ever you can find in the market.
This fusilli pasta is a superb low carb pasta, which made from a naturally gluten free grain with additional health benefits.
What makes it special? We made this low carb pasta with green banana flour! It tastes absolutely delicious! And at the same time, similar to the traditional pasta, or even better.
Furthermore, it is 100% natural and an excellent source of fibre.
This fabulous low carb banana fusilli also has a high protein and mineral content (potassium, calcium, iron, manganese, phosphorus).
Moreover, it has 40% less carbohydrate and 90% less sugar compared to normal pasta. It has a low glycemic index, therefore highly recommended to keep your blood sugar low.
Place the pasta into a pan of salty boiling water. Simmer for 5-7 mins and stir occasionally. Drain well before serving.
You can serve it with a delicious gluten free sauce.
Our favourite gluten free pasta sauce recipe is:
• Four tablespoons olive oil
• Two cloves garlic
• ¼-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• One bunch of curly kale, finely shredded
• 1/2 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 lemon
• salt to taste
1. First, put four tablespoons of olive oil, garlic and chilli flakes over medium-high heat and cook until golden. It takes about 1-2 minutes.
2. Then, mix the kale and salt to the garlic and cook it for another 1-2 mins.
3. Next, add the kidney beans and stir everything well and cook it for a few more minutes.
4. Once the sauce is ready, squeeze the lemon into the mix and pour it on the ready cooked pasta.
5. Add salt if needed.
Nutrition information of 100 g Gluten Free Diet Gluten Free Pasta – Fusilli Pasta from Green Banana:
Energy: 376 Kcal / 1583 KJ
Protein: 25 g
Carbohydrates: 46 g of which sugar 1.2 g
Fat: 8.0 g of which saturated 3.8 g
Sodium: 0.04 g
Ingredients: green banana flour, sesame flour, tapioca, egg.
Storage: Dry, dark, cool place.
May contain trace of egg, almond, peanut, nut & sesame seeds.
This product is certified by Coeliac UK. License number: CUK-M_308