A sesame seed pasta which is low in carbohydrates and salt and sugar free. You can use this gluten free pasta in Paleo Diet or during your diabetes diet.
Namely, we created this superb low carb fusilli from a naturally gluten free grain with additional health benefits. Thanks to the sesame seed content it is absolutely delicious with its slightly nutty taste.
This gluten free pasta is similar to a real Italian pasta, or even better. It has a nice yellow colour thanks to a hint of turmeric we use.
Furthermore, it is 100% natural and an excellent source of fibre. This amazing gluten free sesame seed pasta also has a high protein and mineral content (calcium, iron, manganese, phosphorus).
Moreover, this fusilli pasta has about 40% less carbohydrate and about 99% less sugar compared to regular pasta.
Its sesamin content also helps with fat burning and provides you extra antioxidants.
Last but not least, this amazing fusilli pasta has a low glycemic index, therefore highly recommended to keep your blood sugar level low.
Place the pasta into a pan of salty boiling water. Simmer for 3-5 mins stir and occasionally. Drain well before serving.
You can serve it with a delicious gluten free sauce.
One of our favourite gluten free pasta sauce recipes:
inspired by heatherchristo
• Two tablespoons olive oil
• 1 pound minced turkey
• One red onion, roughly chopped
• Two cloves garlic, roughly chopped
• 8 cups fresh tomatoes, roughly chopped
• ¼ cup fresh basil
• Two tablespoons oregano
• 2 tablespoons sugar
1. Put two tablespoons of the olive oil, onion and salt to the pan and cook it until soft for about 5 minutes.
2. Then add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Lastly, put the fresh tomatoes in the pan and place a lid on the pot.
4. Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for another 15 minutes until the tomatoes are soft and cooked through. At the last 5 mins add the basil, oregano and red pepper flakes and stir it.
5. Then, place the mixture into a blender and puree until smooth.
6. Pour the pureed sauce back to the pot and add the turkey mince. You can add another tablespoon of olive oil now. Break the turkey mince into pieces with a wooden spoon and cook it until the turkey meat is ready.
7. You can now season: you can add some sugar and salt.
8. Cook it on low heat for at least another 15 minutes
9. Once your turkey sauce is ready, pour it over the fusilli pasta.
Nutrition information of 100 g Gluten Free Diet Gluten Free Pasta – Fusilli Pasta from Sesame Seed:
Energy: 394 Kcal / 1652 KJ
Protein: 25 g
Carbohydrates: 48 g of which sugar 1.2 g
Fat: 9.0 g of which saturated 3.8 g
Sodium: 0.01 g
Ingredients: sesame flour, tapioca, egg.
Storage: Dry, dark, cool place.
May contain trace of egg, almond, peanut, nut & sesame seeds.
This product is certified by Coeliac UK. License number: CUK-M_308