What is Szafi – Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy Free Spicy Hungarian Sauce Powder?
Szafi – Vegan Spicy Hungarian Sauce Powder offers you a quick and easy way to make an irresistibly delicious, plant-based spicy Hungarian sauce. 100 grams of Szafi – Vegan Spicy Hungarian Sauce Powder more than 10g of dietary fiber. Increase your daily intake of fiber while expanding your culinary horizons with Vegan Spicy Hungarian Sauce Powder!
Benefits of Szafi – Vegan Spicy Hungarian Sauce Powder
Going vegan is a decision that affects almost every area of your life. Veganism is the attempt to reduce the unnecessary suffering of animals by making ethical consumer decisions. The Vegan Society defines veganism as follows: “Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.” Szafi – Vegan Spicy Hungarian Sauce Powder is free from all animal ingredients so it is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
Who is Szafi – Vegan Spicy Hungarian Sauce Powder suitable for?
Szafi – Vegan Spicy Hungarian Sauce Powder is optimal for those vegans and vegetarians who are looking for a plant-based, healthy sauce mix.
Our Favourite Stew Recipe with Szafi Spicy Hungarian Sauce Powder
– 40+20 g Vegan Spicy Hungarian Sauce Powder
– 200 ml vegetable-based cooking cream
– 10+2 g lemon juice
– 300 ml water
– 2.2 lb meat or 1.1 lb raw eggplant
1. Mix water, 10 g lemon juice and 40 g sauce powder, add meat or eggplant and cook with lid on, until it gets soft. Remove lid and stir constantly.
2. Mix cooking cream with 2 g (2 tsp) lemon juice and 20 g sauce powder and add it to the water mixture while stirring constantly. This is going to be the thickening agent.
3. When it’s done, let it sit with lid on for 10 mintues. The stew particles that are on the botton of the pot will soften and consequently, you don’t have to scrub the pot for hours. Enjoy!
100 grams of Szafi – Vegan Spicy Hungarian Sauce Powder:
- 342 kcal / 1442 kJ
- Sugar: 13.9g
- Protein: 10.8g
- Fiber: 15.2g
- Salt: 5.12g
- Carbohydrates: 56.7g
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fatty acid: 1g
NO added sugar! Contains naturally occurring sugars only!
gluten-free oatmeal flour, dried onion, salt, smoked red pepper (11%), curry mixture (turmeric, coriander, fenugreek seed, carrot, salt, ginger, mustard seeds, cumin, cayenne pepper) parsley, ground black pepper, sage, thyme, oregano, rosemary, nutmeg flower.
Storage: dry & cool place