TÖRLEY Charmant Rose Doux Sparkling Wine 11%
TÖRLEY Charmant Rose Doux Sparkling Wine is a refreshing and light champagne by Törley, the leading sparkling wine producer in Hungary. Since its foundation in 1882, Törley became one of the leading sparkling wine producers in Europe. TÖRLEY Charmant Rose Doux champagne is not only a fine quality white sweet sparkling wine to drink, but ideal accompanies light desserts and cakes made with strawberry or currant. Enjoy the fresh taste and the fruity character that supplement the nice acidity. After drinking a glass of Törley Rose champagne you can feel the long-lasting strawberry aftertaste.
Enjoy TÖRLEY Charmant Rose Doux Champagne any time!
Törley champagne is synonymous with celebrations. You can serve it not only on special family occasions but on formal celebrations as well. However, we usually drink sparkling wine on special occasions, but it is refreshing after a busy day, too. Enjoy it whenever you want! Ladies favour Rose champagnes for their beautiful deeper rosy hue and fruity aromas.
Ideal accompany for cakes and desserts made with strawberry or currant. Perfect serving temperature is 6-8 °C.
Special sparkling wine-making process
Törley currently produces sparkling wine using both the méthode traditionelle of in-bottle fermentation as well as the Charmat process which uses large vats for the second fermentation.
How to open the bottle properly?
- First of all, the champagne should be properly chilled to 6-8 °C.
- We have to hold the bottle at a 45-degree angle when opening it.
- The cork should be removed from the bottle without noise, except for some particularly cheerful occasions. So, we can prevent wasting a lot of foam, carbonic acid and drink.
- Do not chill the glasses!
- You can use white wine glasses or flutes as well.