Törley Muscateller Doux Sweet White Sparkling Wine 10,5% 750ml
TÖRLEY Muscateller Doux Sparkling Wine is an intense and spicy champagne by Törley, the leading sparkling wine producer in Hungary. Since its foundation in 1882, Törley became one of the dominant sparkling wine producers in Europe. While drinking a glass of TÖRLEY Muscateller Doux champagne we can enjoy its elegantly fruity aroma. In its profile, muscat wine grapes are dominant because they have a special, spicy touch.
Enjoy Törley Muscateller Doux,Sweet White Sparkling Wine any time!
Törley champagne is synonymous with celebrations. You can serve it not only on special family occasions but on formal celebrations as well. However, we usually drink sparkling wine on special occasions, but it is refreshing after a busy day, too. Enjoy it whenever you want! If you would like to highlight the event, Törley Muscateller is the best choice, because it is the spiciest and champagne of the Törley brand. You can enjoy the long-lasting aftertaste of this elegant sweet sparkling wine.
Ideal accompany for white-fleshed fruits, ice-creams and desserts. The perfect serving temperature is 6-8 °C.
Special sparkling wine-making process
Törley currently produces sparkling wine using both the méthode traditionelle of in-bottle fermentation as well as the Charmat process which uses large vats for the second fermentation.
How to open the bottle properly?
- First of all, the champagne should be properly chilled to 6-8 °C.
- We have to hold the bottle at a 45-degree angle when opening it.
- The cork should be removed from the bottle without noise, except for some particularly cheerful occasions. So, we can prevent wasting a lot of foam, carbonic acid and drink.
- Do not chill the glasses!
- You can use white wine glasses or flutes as well.