Gluten free, vegan and Paleo strawberry pudding mix for an easy strawberry dessert any time of the day. With real, strawberry meal.
This easy strawberry dessert mix does not contain any sugar, but you can find real strawberry inside! This gluten free strawberry pudding mix bag makes a perfect dessert after a romantic dinner of two – as it gives you two portions of pudding dessert.
You gain 55% fewer calories from this Paleo strawberry pudding mix than from the ones in the supermarkets. Thus, it could be a perfect healthy dessert choice while you are on a diet. This bag of pudding mix does not contain any dairy products, egg, soy, corn, preservatives or artificial colouring. Furthermore, there is no added flavour enhancer or sugar inside.
Moreover, among all available strawberry pudding mixes, this one contains the highest amount of fibre. During any diet, the more dietary fibre you eat, the better result you will achieve in the long term. It helps you clear your stomach, maintain a healthy gut and normalise bowel movements.
How to prepare this easy strawberry dessert? The best way to use this gluten free strawberry pudding mix:
Vegan Paleo Gluten Free Strawberry Pudding Mix – Easy Strawberry Dessert Mix 70g
- 35 g Vegan Paleo Gluten Free Strawberry Pudding Mix
- 150 ml milk alternative (any dairy-free alternative will do, but we love using almond milk with the strawberry taste)
- 5-10 g sugar replacement (which could mean only 1g 4 times sweeter sugar alternative or 5-10g sugar substitute)
- Mix the cold milk alternative, sugar substitute and pudding mix in a pan.
- Place the pan onto medium heat and stir frequently until you reach the desired pudding consistency.
- You can eat your strawberry pudding warm or cold, we are sure you will enjoy it 🙂
You can use it as a filling or eat the gluten free pudding on its own.
Too much of this coconut dessert can cause diarrhoea, so eat it in moderation – which is true for everything in life.
Nutrition details of Szafi Reform Strawberry Pudding with Erythritol in 100 g:
Energy: 153 Kcal / 639 KJ
Protein: 0.8 g
Carbohydrates: 74.4 g of which sugar is 4.6g, and of which polyols: 47.4g
Fat: 0.4 g of which saturated fat is 0.1 g
Fibre: 18.7 g
Salt: 0.04 g
150 kJ / 37 kcal of the energy content of 100g Paleo strawberry pudding mix comes from dietary fibres. 47.4 grams of 100g of pudding mix carbohydrate content comes from erythritol. This polyol has zero calories and an absorbable carbohydrate. Please read more about erythritol here.
Ingredients: sweetener (erythritol), tapioca starch, bamboo fibre, strawberry meal (9%), thickener (cognac gum)