A virgin coconut oil to add healthy fat into your diet with boosting your metabolism and immune system.
For a start, coconut oil can improve your health in many ways with its high level of medium-chain fatty acids.
Therefore, it is one of the smartest choices of good fats you can choose for you daily cooking.
First of all, virgin coconut oil is an excellent choice for cooking because it holds very well even at high temperature without any heat damage. If you change your cooking oil to this pure coconut oil, you can start improving your health right away.
What’s more, you can easily digest the medium-chain fatty acids in the raw coconut oil. So, it doesn’t put any pressure on you organ system. In fact, it’s a lot easier on your system than other oils. Plus, you will convert the fatty acids immediately into energy, and you won’t store in your body as fat.
Overall, the healthy fatty acids can help you boost your metabolism, which is a great help in any weight loss or diet program.
Out of all the coconut oils health benefits, probably, the fact that it is known as a powerful tool against immune system related diseases, makes it even more valuable. It is high in lauric acid, rich in fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
Furthermore, read 11 more amazing benefits of choosing Coconut Oil:
1. Hair care: Reduces protein loss and nourishes.
2. Skincare: Prevents wrinkles, dryness and flaking.
3. Immunity: Strengthens immune system.
4. Thyroids: Promotes healthy thyroid function.
5. Heart: Prevents cholesterol and high blood pressure.
6. Healing: Limits damaged tissues, liver and kidney diseases, pancreatitis.
7. Head: Eliminates mental fatigue.
8. Candida: Provides relief and eliminate Candida Albicans yeast.
9. Bones and teeth: Improves bone strength and dental health.
10. Diabetes: Controls blood sugar level and improves insulin secretion.
11. Digestion: promotes nutrient absorption, increases metabolism and helps with weight loss.
Lastly, our amazing virgin coconut oil is sourced from Sri Lanka.
The coconut we use for creating this health remedy is organically grown in Sri Lanka, where traditionally every part of the coconut tree is used, giving local farmers a sustainable income.
You can use raw coconut oil for cooking or on the skin or hair!
INGREDIENTS: 100% Pure Cold Pressed Coconut Oil.