This Xylitol sugar replacement is a 100% plant-based sweetener. Based on the sweetness of traditional sugar it has 60-70% of its sweetness.
Furthermore, xylitol has a versatile use in any kitchen. However, this sugar alcohol has only 60-80% of the sweetness of traditional sugar. But it has low GI index, only 7. As you can see, it is fairly low on the GI 1-100 scale. That means xylitol won’t cause blood sugar spikes.
Besides, xilit is a great sugar replacement in baking. Additionally, it is a 100% plant-based sweetener, providing you with a natural choice. However, in large quantities, it can make your stomach rumble and cause diarrhoea and bloating. But you wouldn’t eat too much sugar during diet anyway. So that is not a problem.
Besides, you can find other versions of sugar substitutes in our healthy online store:
- Erythritol & Stevia Sugar Alternative: 0 calories, 0 GI
- Powdered Erythritol Sugar Replacement: perfect alternative to powdered sugar
- 4x Sweeter Sugar Replacement with Stevia and Erythritol: save on calories as well as money with the four times sweeter sugar alternative
- Plain Erythritol Sugar Replacement: the same Erythritol calorie-free sweetener without vanilla flavour
- Paleo Stevia and Erythritol Sweener: perfect for Paleo diet in a Paleo coffee substitute
- 5000g Low Carb Sugar Substitute for big bakers
Nutrition details of Xylitol Sugar Replacement in 100g:[nutrition-label id=3468]
Ingredients: 100% xylitol
PLEASE NOTE, ANIMALS CANNOT DIGEST XYLITOL. So if you have a dog or cat, please be considerate when you offer them your food with Xilit.