Xylitol Sugar Replacement (Xilit) which is a great sugar substitute in baking thanks to its crystal form.
Xylitol (Xilit) has 60-80% of the sweet strength of the original crystal sugar. As Xylitol is an artificial sweetener which is beneficial for oral health and great ingredients of sweets. Note, Xilit should be used in consideration because in large quantities it can make your stomach rumble and cause diarrhoea and bloating. In spite of these side effects, xilit is a great sugar replacement in baking during diet as you wouldn’t want to eat too much sugar anyway.
Other versions of sugar substitutes in our healthy online store:
- Erythritol & Stevia Sugar Alternative: 0 calories, 0 GI
- Powdered Erythritol Sugar Replacement: perfect alternative to powdered sugar
- 4x Sweeter Sugar Replacement with Stevia and Erythritol: save on calories as well as money with the four times sweeter sugar alternative
- Plain Erythritol Sugar Replacement: the same Erythritol calorie-free sweetener without vanilla flavour
- Paleo Stevia and Erythritol Sweener: perfect for Paleo diet in a Paleo coffee substitute
- 5000g Low Carb Sugar Substitute for big bakers
Nutrition details of Xilit Sugar Substitute in 100g:
Fat: 0g of which saturated: 0g
Carbohydrates: 99.8g of which sugars: 0.2g and of which polyols: 99.6g
Dietary fibre: 0g
Please note, animals cannot digest xilit, so please be considerate when you bake and want to give it to your dog or cat.