Raspberry is one of the most popular berries in the world. And this is not a coincidence, since it is full of antioxidants. Raspberry Jam is every child’s favourite breakfast food. This sugar-free Raspberry Chia Jam is the perfect comfort food for the whole family. You don’t have to worry about your sugar intake because stevia sweetener gives its lovely sweet taste. A teaspoon of this Raspberry Chia Jam is literally the sweet essence of summer, and you will instantly fall in love with it. It’s simple, easy-to-make and delicious. What else would you need?
What you need
- 350 g frozen raspberry
- 3 tbsp Stevia and Erythritol Sweetener
- 4 tsp Chia seed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat a sauce pan and cook the raspberry and the lemon juice for a few minutes until the raspberry become soft.
- Take the sauce pan off the stove and add sweetener and chia seed.
- Let the jam cool down, then pour it into a jar. Great for breakfast and for all kinds of dessert.
- Enjoy Raspberry Chia Jam!