One of our customers, Zsanett sent us her favourite walnut crescent rolls recipe, and we hope you’ll love it as much as we do. If you are looking for the perfect party food, you are at the best place, search no more. Also, if you want something that is also easy-to-make and as impressive as this walnut crescent roll recipe, try this long cake and impress your family and friends.
What you need
- 300 g Update High-Protein Flour Mix
- 150 g minced walnut
- 250 g margarine (it makes the crescent roll soft and delicious)
- 6 g baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla aroma
- 1/2 bottlecap sweetener
- milk, as much the dough needs
- Mix all the ingredients and let the dough sit fot approximately 20 minutes. Take walnut-sized pieces, make crescent roll forms and bake the crescent rolls in a preheated, 180 °C oven for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Roll the warm crescent rolls in powdered erythritol.