Let us introduce you your favourite gluten free chocolate pudding mix for a quick and easy dessert.
When you crave for something sweet, but still healthy, here is your solution. This Paleo and Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding Mix will please you any time of the day. Moreover, it is free from everything: no added sugar, no additives, no artificial flavouring.
Compared to an average pudding mix, this gluten free chocolate pudding mixture contains 65% fewer carbohydrates. Furthermore, it does not contain dairy, soy, corn or artificial colouring and flavouring.
You might be able to come up with your own way how to use this instant chocolate pudding, but here is how we do it most often.
- 35g Vegan Pale Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 200ml milk alternative (use your favourite: soy milk, almond or coconut milk – all works)
- 10-15g sugar alternative (erythritol or the 4 times sweeter stevia sugar alternative or even a vanilla flavoured erythritol)
The easy steps to prepare this gluten free chocolate pudding mix:
- Add the chocolate pudding mix, cold milk alternative and sugar replacement to a pan and mix them well. Set the pot over medium heat, and stir frequently until it thickens.
- You add your favourite fruits and enjoy ?
You can use it as a filling or eat the gluten free pudding on its own.
Too much of this coconut dessert can cause diarrhoea, so eat it in moderation – which is true for everything in life.
Nutrition details of Szafi Reform Chocolate Pudding with Erythritol in 100 g:
Energy: 109 Kcal / 452 KJ
Protein: 6.3 g
Carbohydrates: 73.1 g of which sugar is 0.3g, and of which polyols: 64.9g
Fat: 2.8 g of which saturated fat is 1.8 g
Fibre: 12.8 g
Salt: 0.4 g
102 kJ / 26 kcal of the energy content of 100g Paleo chocolate pudding mix comes from dietary fibres. 64.9 grams of 100g of pudding mix carbohydrate content comes from erythritol. This polyol has zero calories and an absorbable carbohydrate.
Ingredients: Sweetener (erythritol), low-fat cocoa powder, thickening agent (konjac gum), tapioca starch